Welcome to Short Stacks on Marcel: crowdsourced answers to hot topics.
We already know our employees are full of insight and expertise. Now, so will everyone else. Our collective expert POVs are what keep our business moving forward.
That’s why we’re excited to introduce Marcel’s newest feature, Short Stacks.
Short Stacks are here to connect people who have questions with those who have answers. It’s our mini knowledge-sharing marketplace, so everyone can bring their expertise to the people seeking it most—and get one step closer to the wealth of wisdom across the Groupe.
So, how does it work?
- Every time an employee visits the Today page or ventures to Ask Marcel, they'll see the most relevant Short Stack based on their profile attributes. (We'll also use their profiles and reach out via email to point them to Short Stacks they might find interesting.)
- Each stack comes from a different thought leader around the Groupe, who kicks things off with a thought-provoking question and relevant context. Topics may include NFTs, Diversity & Inclusion, Gaming, SEO, Sports Media… the sky’s the limit.
- This is where our employees come in! They add their expert insights and opinions to the Short Stack. We want to hear what they have to say.
- Readers can upvote the best responses, so the most compelling answers rise to the top of the stack. Who doesn’t love a little interactive knowledge exchange?
- At the end of each week, we’ll create a short recap of key takeaways so we can collectively benefit from the insights and opinions that surface in each Short Stack.
There are new stacks every week, Marcel always has new opportunities to participate!
- Marcel.ai, New York